3. Business Model
We create an environment where all stakeholders get profits from using the $TURIN.
The goal of the business model is to empower the Community through the $TURIN token, letting it capture value from different sources and be used as the best way to get more benefits from products: from paying fewer fees to access functionality.
Stakeholders and entities in the Turin Labs ecosystem are:
- 1.Users: people who use the company's products, like TurinWallet, TurinPool or TurinPay. They use the token to pay fewer fees, and the more they interact with our products and community, the more tokens they can get.
- 2.Companies: clients who pay the company for certain services, such as to be tokenized and listed in TurinPool.
- 3.Merchants: companies who implement some of our products, like TurinPay. We don't charge them.
- 4.LPs / Liquidity providers: holders who reinforce the protocol by adding liquidity (TURIN+WBTC) in the farming pool.
Different stakeholders who make financial transactions (fiat or tokens)
As you are smart, you will notice you need $TURIN tokens to use our products in order to pay less fees.
The $TURIN token is the natural crypto asset you can use to get benefits from the full ecosystem. We apply the same strategy Binance did before launching the BNB token: to create and launch the products, and once they are alive we introduce the token, to let the community pay fewer fees and get more rewards:
- TurinWallet: instead of paying up to 4% volume in fees, if you pay in $TURIN tokens you can save up to 75% of costs (also depending on your staking level and energy).
- TurinPay: instead of paying 3% volume in fees, if you pay in $TURIN tokens you can save up to 75% of costs (depending on your staking level and energy).
- TurinPay for merchants: the service is free, but if you want to unlock the full Dashboard features, you need a minimum staking level (TBA).
- TurinPool for users: instead of paying a 5% fee when you sell or a 0.5% fee when you buy, you can save up to 50% of costs (depending on your staking level and energy).
- TurinPool for companies: if you want to unlock the full Dashboard features you need a minimum staking level (TBA).
- Referral program: if you bring friends to our products and they start to use them, you get profits (see chapter 4.5).
The $TURIN token will be integrated progressively into our product portfolio during 2022 and 2023, so the more users and products we have, the more value it will accrue. We also expect an essential growth in Revenues for the next months (having already the products implemented):
The $sTURIN is the token we generate to measure your staking level, depending on variables like locking time and volume. The four staking levels establish the fees you pay for using the products. You can go up or down automatically depending on your $sTURIN generated;
Discount over Fees
Min. sTURINs you need for this level
Funds ($) you need to get this level*
* Locking your funds for the maximum period (36 months) and at IDO token price ($0.30)
So the only way to generate $sTURIN is by locking up $TURIN tokens for a period of time, according to the following mathematical function:
- m = maximum number of days for the staking period (3 years or 1.092 days)
- x = pending days to unlock your $TURIN
- V = constant
The more time you lock your $TURIN tokens, the more $sTURIN tokens you generate
So the more time you lock your $TURIN in the staking contract, the more $sTURIN you get and the higher your level will be to let you pay lower fees and access more features. It's up to you, but once you lock up your tokens, there is no way to unlock them: you commit with the protocol, and the protocol commits with you (through APR).