TurinWallet is a mobile app designed for muggles to buy, receive and send instant bitcoin payments (through Lightning Network). The product holds your BTC in a stablecoin (e€ or e$) to prevent volatility, and includes an on-ramp solution from fiat: you can charge your wallet with your credit/debit card or from other Bitcoin/LN wallet.
TurinWallet screenshot, showing latest transactions
TurinWallet has 5 differential elements that make it special:
- An extremely easy-to-use APP, designed for people with no experience in crypto: we want the product to be used by the mainstream.
- The on-ramp fiat solution: you can charge your wallet from your credit/debit card, frictionless. Just 2 clicks and you already own BTC.
- The BTC holding in a stablecoin: if you charge 50€ in BTC to TurinWallet, you will always have 50€ in BTC in TurinWallet: there is no volatility. We convert your BTC in a stable Euro (e€) or stable Dolar (e$). And when you want to pay or transfer your 50€ outside TurinWallet, you do it again in BTC (at the price in that moment).
- The Lightning Network infrastructure: all TurinWallet transactions stays in Bitcoin layer 2. It's in real-time and it is free. You can send, receive and pay BTC worldwide, free, forever.
- The regulatory scenario: TurinWallet makes KYC/AML of all its users, and the company did the process to be listed in the Bank of Spain as an official custody cryptocurrency provider.